Evgeniya Poplavskaya has a very versatile personality. Being a model and an actress, she is also a radio and TV presenter and a tennis coach! Such an ambitious woman, she considers courage one of the strongest and the weakest features of her character at the same time! Let’s get to know her better.
- What was the best gift you have ever given to someone or you are going to?
- I want to take my nephew to the football match Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona!
- What were the last books you have read?
- “A Doll’s House” by Henrik Ibsen and “Six Characters in Search of an Author” by Luigi Pirandello.
- What is a perfect vacation for you — beach and sun lounger or mountains and skis?
- I guess, beach and sun lounger. And also a car, the sun, the ocean and here we go – wherever we haven’t been before!
- What’s your favourite city?
- It’s not a city, it’s an island – Bali! But speaking about the city, I guess it’s Miami! My mind and body feel so comfortable there! And Moscow of course.
- “If I weren’t a model, I would be …
- … an actress. I am already an actress
- What are your main goals in modeling?
- Continue to enjoy what is happening to me.
BEAUTY & STYLE
- What 3 items are always in your purse?
- Lip-balm, «Lukoil» gas station discount card and passport.
- Do you have a beauty rule that you never break?
- Smile at everyone whom you meet! Also I always remove make-up before going to bed and don’t use someone else’s sponges and brushes, as well as don’t allow using mine – sorry, this is face we are talking about.
- What’s your style?
- I have my own “Evgeniya Poplavskaya style” and never set boundaries. I like both classic, avant-garde and bohemian styles. I don’t follow trends and think that style should consist of components suitable for a particular person. I don’t understand what is so beautiful about wearing the latest designs if they suit neither a figure, nor a type, nor a profession.
HEALTH & SPORT
- Do you do any sports?
- In the past I was a professional tennis player and I don’t like weight-lifting machines… Now I prefer work out and race crosses. All my childhood I with my father (he is a professional sportsman and a master of sports in cross-country skiing) covered for 10-12 km every day. I was preparing for the tournaments, practicing my endurance. So this love for running is from the very childhood. Running, thinking about something or listening to music… Breeze blows to your face, pleasant fatigue…
- Is there a sure-fire advice — how to get in shape quickly?
- Just don’t eat (at least after 19.00), do a plank and you will be in good shape!